Saturday, August 9, 2014

My Burp Spots in Chennai - Buhari Restaurant,Chromepet

So i'm back in chennai.I choose to stay in Buhari Royal Boutique Hotel. A New Property on GST Road. I was bestowed me with  FREE dinner coupon. For those who do not know this place, It is located near famous A2B in chrompet. Buhari hotel has many branches in chennai, .I must surely say about there decorations and interiors of newly built Chrompet branch which is so good.I was amazed to see the already waiting huge crowd before me that evening. the waiting time was TOO LONG sometime your hunger might go off by the time you get a seat and get the food. but its still fine as there are only a few other options in chromepet for Biryani (Anjappar, ESate and JVP Hotel).Finally got a place to settle
Veg Monton Soup

Since, it was Shravan month,so I was sure of what to order .For the starters, I decided to have Veg Monton Soup & Paneer Mint Tikka. Both the soup & Starter were very good, and I loved the taste of the one I had.PMT(Paneer Mint Tikka) was soft and tasty together



 I am a self proclaimed biryani connoisseur and I always go great distance to get good biryani.
For the main course, I preferred to have Veg Briyani. It was made to perfection both in taste and the presentation and i did not have the slightest complaint with the food. I loved what I ate, the biyani had a wonderful flavor. it is always best being traditional.

Biryani
I wouldn't blame the service as slow because i was probably the only table in the whole place having veg dinner. I could see a few of them having veg dishes on another table. Otherwise the place was full of Non-veg hoggers. It took them about 25-30 minutes to serve the starters, so I presume the delay was from the kitchen.Personally, I would have liked it a bit faster, the only reason being having to get back to bed early.  So my verdict about this meal – The food was excellent, no doubt about it.The cost seemed reasonable for us. As a whole, I would say not a bad try.Peaceful place to relax our self and have our dinning, Serving manner was good.It was too hygienic.
 I would definitely opt for this meal for a relaxing lunch or dinner on a weekend as well as on weekday..



No comments:

Post a Comment